The cultural association “Simonetta Bastelli” announces the call for the international workshop in Poggio Aquilone, San Venanzo (TR) next September 2018.
THEME AND ORGANIZATION
This workshop is intended for 20 academics and it will take place in the old town of Poggio Aquilone in the city of San Venanzo from Tuesday, September 18th, to Friday 21th, 2018.
The 2018 edition theme will be “The garden square as a place of reference and identity”, where participants will work with the relationship between Architecture and Nature.
The participants will be divided in four / five working groups, each one coordinated by a tutor.
In addition, the project will be developed with an international group of professionals, active in different areas of landscape.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Twenty academics can take part in the workshop whose profiles may be: PhD; PhD students; graduates with a master’s degree; graduates enrolled in a master’s degree; graduates and students.
To take part in this workshop, application will be done in two phases:
– FIRST PHASE: Registration, which must be sent by e-mail before June 9th, 2018 to: email@example.com
The results will be announced by email and published on the website www.simonettabastelli.com before June 23th, 2018.
– SECOND PHASE: All selected participants must complete the registration before July 13th, 2018 by paying, via bank transfer, a contribution for allowances and accommodation, on a total of 180.00 € .
The selection of the participants to the workshop will result from comparing the submitted CVs, assessing the following categories:
1. PhD thesis on the subject of landscape; PhD students interested in landscape issues; graduates with a master’s degree related to landscape issues.
2. Graduates enrolled in a master’s program on landscape issues;
3. Graduates, with an academic curriculum and/or professional materials, interests, research related to landscape.
4. University students with an interest in landscape.
QUESTIONS / CLARIFICATIONS
For general questions about the workshop, information is available on the website: www.simonettabastelli.com
Questions or enquiries must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (until May 31th, 2018).
The organization will send all the analytical material for the execution of the project before the start of the workshop.
The assemble groups will work with the respective tutors, and will present the project in 3 sheets, in A2 format.
The material must be sent to the workshop organization before 5.00 p.m. on Friday, September 21, 2018.
On the morning of Saturday, September 22, at 9.00 a.m., each group will present, in public, their proposal to the jury.
The proposals will be analyzed by a jury that will select the group worthy of the prize.
The prize will take place on September 22, 2018.
EXHIBITIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
The material developed during the workshop will be displayed during the prize exhibition. The organization reserves the right to exhibit (also in other places) and / or publish these works.
More information in —————> https://simonettabastelli.wordpress.com/il-workshop/